Private Group Tours
Events for Private Food Tours:
Taste Seattle Food Tours would love to help you with a private group tour. We can host your group on our Pioneer Square Food & Cultural Walking Tour or help to customize a unique tasting adventure.
- Corporate Events & Team Building Functions
- Networking Groups
- Birthday Parties
- Large Friend & Family Outings
- Group Dates
- Weekend Excursions
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Wedding parties
- Bridal & Baby Showers
- Visiting Relatives or Out of Town Clients
- Graduation Parties
- Wedding Anniversaries
Private Group Food Tour Information
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request form to the right.
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Taste Seattle Food Tours
- Minimum Participant Requirements:
- Pioneer Square Food and Cultural Walking Tour: 12 persons
- All private group food tours are 3 hours in length and cannot be shortened. Private group tours are the exact same experiences as the public tours only in a private setting.
- Pioneer Square Food Tour can accommodate up to 32 total persons
(maximum 16 persons per tour guide in 3 separate groups staggered by 1/2 hour each).
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights classical food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture, local entertainment and flavor of the neighborhood.
- Taste Seattle Food Tours will try to accommodate any particular requirements or dietary restrictions of your private group event, but cannot guarantee substitutions.
- Private group food tours are held rain or shine.
Private Group Pricing and Reservations
- Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as public tours. A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). A 9.6% WA state sales tax is added to the total. No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from agreed upon tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed upon tour date require a $250 non-refundable deposit per 10 persons paid via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 business days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
Still Have Questions?
Please refer to the FAQ page for further information. We will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form.
Next Steps: Booking a Private Group Tour
Upon completing the Private Group Tour Request Form located to the right, a representative from Taste Seattle Food Tours will contact the Tour Organizer within 1-2 business days.
Benefits of a Private Food Tour Event:
- Exclusive and Private Experience
- Private tours are customizable
- Create lasting memories with family and friends
- Engaging team building for your company where everyone gets to participate